How to apply
Applicant has to fill-up the Enrollment Form available at our head-office in their own hand-writing and submit the same to us by post or personally with the Required Documents.
Enrollment form can also be downloaded from this website.
Every course has its own set of eligibility criterion, please check the course page before enrolling.
- Photocopy of document supporting DOB
- Photocopy of document supporting educational eligibility
- Three passport size photographs
- Any other supporting document to avail concession/scholarship
Please check course page for fee structure of considered course.
All above charges are inclusive of the cost of Study material.
Rules and Regulations
- Students should be polite, punctual and regular.
- Students should complete all homework given to them on time and attend all tests.
- Students should reach the center 5 minutes before the class starts.
- Students should bring all necessary stationary materials and text/workbooks.
- Cell phones and iPods should be switched off inside the classroom.
- Admission cannot be cancelled in between a term. Notice should be given one month before cancelling admission.
- Fee should be paid (in advance) for the full month. Fee is calculated on a monthly basis depending on the number of lessons. Late payments may attract a penalty.
- Fee once paid cannot be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- Fees can be paid by cash, cheque, or by direct debit.
- Fees will be charged for absent sessions, as this time is exclusively given to you and we will not be able to accommodate other student at this time.
- Parents can discuss the progress of their wards every month by prior appointment.
- If any damage is made to the properties of the center, compensation will be charged.
- Serious Indiscipline will be result in cancellation of admission without refund.
- To apply for any of the course, fill up the enrollment form available at our offices in your own hand writing.
- The admission will be on basis of board examination percentage/admission cum scholarship test/Ingenious Quest.
- The available seats are limited and will be filled in first come first serve basis.
- The fee can be paid either in cash or through demand draft favour of KLAAS payable at Sopore
- For future installments, PDCs has to be deposited at the time of admission.
For concession in Fees please refer Scholarship and Concession
- Incomplete form will rejected. It is compulsory to attach photocopy of mark sheets and two recent passport size photographs with the enrollment form.
- It is compulsory to provide correct details of Parents. The result of tests or any other information by the institute will be sent via SMS.
- Any change of address or telephone number should be notified in writing to the office within 10 days.
- Students enrolled have to provide photocopy of Admit Card of various Entrance and competitive Exams, as soon as they receive their admit cards from the examining body. The institute reserves the right to use the photograph for publicity in case the student secures position/success in any of these examinations.
- Mobile phone/I-pod is not allowed in the class. If at all student carries mobile phone in the class, then it should be kept switched off. The Institute is not responsible for any loss/theft of any personal belongings in the Institute.
- A student, who is late by more than 10 minutes for classes/tests, will not be allowed to enter the classroom.
- If a student misses a test or study material collection, test/study material can be collected from the office within 7 days, failing which the material will not be given to him/her.
- In case of lost/misplaced study material, student can obtain duplicate set of book(s) against payment of 300/- (INR) per book.
- In case of any mishap because of reasons beyond control or any natural calamity of any type (earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc) occurs in the premises of KLAAS, the institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
- If at any point of time, the Indian Government increases services tax, (existing rate of service tax is 12.36%) The extra amount of service tax will be borne by the students from the date of enforcement of the act by the Government.
- If any student does not pay the fee on the due date as mentioned in the prospectus or is defaulter in the fee payment, he/she shall be stopped from attending the classes. It is therefore, in the interest of the parents & students that they should deposit the fee on the due dates mentioned.
- If student name is struck-off due to non-payment of fee for more than 3 weeks from the due date, the student shall have to pay Rs. 500/- extra for re-admission.
- KLAAS reserves its right to make any alteration in its programs/venue /timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the Managing Director will be final & binding on the students & the parents.
- If the teachers feel that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline in the Institute, irregular in attendance, not responding properly, student may be expelled from the Institute. The decision of the Director in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent.
- After depositing money towards registration, if a student due to any reason whatsoever wants to take his/her money back after the enrollment, the Institute will not refund or adjust the money deposited towards Registration fee. For more details on refund policy, please refer to the refund policy .
- In case if any parent/guardian misbehaves with any staff member of the KLAAS, the student can be rusticated from the Institute. The decision of the Director in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the Managing Director, KLAAS is final and binding on all faculty members, students & business associates. All disputes are subject to jurisdiction of J&K High Court
Scholarship and Concession
As per the performance in Ingenious Quest Examination or Admission Test
10% concession in fee will be given for the following categories
- Defence Personal/Ex-service man/Engineer/Doctor/Teacher ward
- Single Parent ward
- Sibling of Ex-KLAAS or current KLAAS Institute Student
- 20% concession in fee will be given for the following categories
- Above 90% marks in 12th Board Examinations
- A1 grade in math and science in class 10th examination
- Above 90% marks in math and science in class 10th exam
- 30% concession in fee will be given to the following categories
- SC/ST category students
- Above 95% marks in 12th Board Examinations
- A1 grade in all subjects in class 10th examination
- Above 95% marks in math and science in class 10th exam
- 50% concession in fee will be given to the following categories
Economic Weaker Section (EWS) wards
Candidate can avail only one of the scholarship/concession. (whichever is highest)
Candidate has to attach the supporting documents before claiming any concession or scholarship
Any concession/scholarship is applicable on tuition fee only
An additional scholarship of 5% will be given to the all girl students.
No refund of Admission Test/Ingenious Quest fee shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever.
No refund of Registration Fee shall be made. It is towards administrative expenses incurred by the Institute.
No refund will be made under any circumstances after joining the Course or Test Series.
If any student pays the fee for any course other than Crash Course or Test Series and wants refund before the commencement of classes / course in the Institute, all other fees other than Registration Fee will be refunded along with PDCs submitted, if any. Please note that the registration fee will not be refunded.
If any student pays the fee for any course other than Crash Course or Test Series leaves the classes within 15 days from the commencement of classes / course in the Institute due any reason whatsoever, all other fees other than Registration Fee and Admission Fee will be refunded along with PDCs submitted, if any. Please note that the registration fee and admission fee will not be refunded.